Gerber Puffs Cereal Snack, Banana & Strawberry Apple, 8 Count
Your little one's first finger food
Gerber Puffs make snacking fun! These little baked snacks are made with whole-grain goodness and melt in baby’s mouth, plus they're so yummy, you might snack on them too! We have a wide variety of flavors to give your baby choices. Gerber Puffs easily stick to little fingers and is perfectly sized for your little one to practice picking things up. Gerber Puffs have 2 grams of whole grains per serving, 5 essential vitamins and minerals, and no artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners.
- SNACKS FOR TINY HANDS: An ideal snack for your crawler learning to self-feed, our Puffs Cereal Snacks are easy to chew & swallow & they're just the right size for little fingers learning to pick up. Includes 4 each of Banana & Strawberry Apple.
- WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: Puffs Cereal Snacks have the goodness of 2 grams of whole grains per serving, 5 essential vitamins & minerals & no artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners.
- NUTRITIOUS SNACKS: From baby's first finger foods to nutritious toddler snacks sized for little hands our snacks always have no artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners.
- GERBER GOODNESS: Our foods start with whole ingredients like real fruits, veggies & grains to help nourish your baby right from the start, from infant formula to baby food to snacks and toddler food
- NUTRITION FOR GROWING: Like your baby, we're always growing & learning. More than ever we're committed to being your partner in parenthood with quality ingredients, nutritious food & expert guidance.
Gerber Puffs are crafted to be nutritious with wholesome ingredients like whole grains and fruit. Our snacks are made with NO artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners.
Whole grain goodness
Nourish your little one with whole grain goodness by serving Gerber Puffs at snack time. Gerber Puffs have 2 grams of whole grains per serving, and 5 vitamins and minerals making them an ideal snack for your older baby learning to self-feed.
Made for milestones
Hold on, baby! Your little one knows how to pull themself up and is on the move, learning to mash and chew and even self-feeding with their fingers. It might get messy, but that’s okay. Your Crawler is learning-by-doing, which makes them feel more independent. While they’ll be far from a master, let them experiment. Soon enough, they’ll be grabbing toys.