WWII Era Collection of Men's Big Brick of Soap: Accomplishment, Victory, Naval Supremacy, and Productivity
Sparen Sie Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity' %
- Duke Cannon Big Brick of Men's Soap, Set of 4, Limited Edition WWII Era Packaging. To honor the military heritage of our Big Brick Soap, this soap comes in our limited edition WW2-era box inspired by WWII propaganda posters.
- Accomplishment: Black Soap Bar has the scent of Bergamot & Black Pepper. This incredibly masculine scent evokes a feeling of drinking a fine scotch in a wood-paneled den Not for clowns. At 10 ounces our soap bar is 3x bigger than feminine soaps. Steel-cut grains for max grip ability and manly exfoliation. A Portion of Proceeds Benefits U.S. Veterans. Cruelty-Free Soap. Made in the USA
- Victory: Green Soap Bar smells awesome (clean, fresh scent with a hint of grass). If you enjoy activities like drinking American beer or using power tools, then frankly, this is the only soap meant for you
- Naval Supremacy: Blue Soap Bar has refreshing Ocean Scent with a package sporting the official colors of the U.S. Navy. The scent is inspired by navigating the high seas
- Productivity: White Soap Bar has the scent of fresh, energizing mint. For the early rising man who leads a life of productivity, Duke Cannon created a soap with a hint of menthol to cool the skin and wake you up