Bayer Seresto Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs
- Seresto large dog flea and tick collar provides 8 months of continuous flea and tick prevention
- Bayer Seresto collar works through contact, killing and repelling fleas and ticks, so they don’t have to bite your dog to die
- Active ingredients imidacloprid and flumethrin are slowly and continuously released in low concentrations, spreading from head to toes, even the tail, over your dog’s coat and skin
- Seresto flea and tick dog collar also aids in the treatment and control of sarcoptic mange and kills lice
- Vet-recommended flea and tick protection for dogs in a convenient, odorless, non-greasy collar; no need for messy monthly treatments
The Seresto flea and tick collar provides continuous protection over your dog’s skin and coat for 8 months.
Avoid the hassle of messy monthly treatments with the Seresto collar for dogs. Odorless and non-greasy, the Seresto dog collar is easy to put on and can be used alongside other ID collars.
Bayer Seresto dog collar kills and repels fleas and ticks. Seresto also kills through contact so fleas and ticks don’t have to bite your dog to die.
Fleas and ticks aren’t just annoying or painful for your dog — they can transmit diseases such as Rocky Mountain spotted fever or Lyme disease. Help protect your dog from fleas and ticks with prevention that kills through contact; no biting required
Seresto’s active ingredients — imidacloprid and flumethrin — are stored within the collar and released in low concentrations over your dog's hair and skin surface for 8 months. Seresto dog collars are effective, low-maintenance, long-lasting, easy to apply and economical.
Despite common misconceptions, fleas and ticks can impact pets even in colder months. Use the Seresto collar for dogs year-round to get effective protection against fleas and ticks.