Classic Operation Game
It's the classic family favorite with an updated look and funny ailments! Cavity Sam is feeling a bit under the weather, and kids will love to 'operate' and make him better. Your child will grab the tweezers and giggle with delight trying to take out all of Cavity Sam's funny ailments without getting 'buzzed'!
- Classic Operation game challenges kids to be the doctor but avoid the buzz
- Includes 13 fun ailments parts
- Nose lights up when tweezers touch the sides
- The player that removes the most ailments wins
- Kids can play alone or with others
It's the Classic Operation Game
Your child can play the doctor and avoid the buzz in this fun game of silly skills! Start the game by placing each ailment in the matching space on the gameboard. Will your child help Cavity Sam with his pulled muscle or the frog in his throat? On their turn, they'll use the tweezers to try removing one of the ailments from its position without touching the sides. Try to avoid the 'buzz' or Cavity Sam's nose will light up. Then, it's the next player's turn. The game is over once all of the ailments have been removed and the player with the most ailments wins!Ages: 6 Years & up
- Use the tweezers to remove Cavity Sam's ailments
- Features classic ailments
- Can play solo or with friends
- Try to avoid the "buzz"
- Includes gameboard, tweezers, 12 plastic ailments (including rubber band), and game guide.
- Requires 2 1.5V"AA" alkaline batteries (demo batteries included).