Kidde 21026043 Battery-Operated(Not Hardwired) Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Voice Alarm –Announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected. Alarm announces “Fire!” when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces “Warning Carbon Monoxide” when a CO hazard is detected
- Combined Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm – A single unit can be installed where previously, two were needed. Reduces installation time and helps to keep home décor attractive.
- Audio alarm: 85 dB at 10 feet. Test/Reset Button and LEDs – Tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement. Flashing green for normal operation and flashing red for alarm condition. Humidity Range: 10 percent to 95 percent relative humidity non-condensing
- Battery - Provides protection even during power outages when many fire and carbon monoxide incidents occur. The unit warns of a low battery condition by announcing “low battery” and by initiating an alarm chirp and activating a flashing red LED. The battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed. Note : The date printed on the item is manufacturing date,not the expiration date. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for Manual.
- Voice Announcements - Hush Feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms with “HUSH MODE ACTIVATED” and “HUSH MODE CANCELLED” voice announcement. If the alarm had detected a CO level of 100ppm or higher, the unit will announce “CARBON MONOXIDE PREVIOUSLY DETECTED” to warn of the CO incident, when the Test/ Reset button is pressed.Temperature Range:40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C).Voltage (volts):4.5